Laser Fun

KdaP

was doing a High performance course over christmas and one of the boats we were learning in was a laser fun... although a slightly silly name the boat was actually quite ... well fun. it is meant to be an evoloution of the laser 2, having an a-symmetrical spinnaker replacing the symmetrical spinnaker in the laser 2. other than that almost the same..
i was wondering whether anyone else had heard of or sailed this FUN :D boat ????

uhhh, i dont think it is cos the vago is relatively new, but the laser fun is quite old - the spinnaker and the spinnaker pole are two different systems, and the hull looks like the normal laser hull, just bigger...

well it might be... but i think the laser fun is like the original improvement of the laser 2... and then maybe the vago replaces the laser fun and laser 2.

... it is meant to be an evoloution of the laser 2, having an a-symmetrical spinnaker replacing the symmetrical spinnaker in the laser 2. other than that almost the same..
i was wondering whether anyone else had heard of or sailed this FUN :D boat ????

It seems you did sail a "Laser 2 Regatta". Also called "Laser Fun" or "Laser Fun Turbo" (the name depends on equipement the boat has, I guess).
The Swiss Laser dealer has some small informations at his homepage (f.e.: the boat went out of production):

http://www.lasersailing.ch/newpage/Boote_Start/l2regde.htm

Ciao
LooserLu

P.S. I guess you not sailed the "Laser Funboat", that multihull dinghy more looks like a sort of banana-boat for tourist-resorts that offer fun on the water for kids, f.e with that banana-boat.

cool... seems like we dont have the only laser fun in existence... definatly not a multi hull, thats for sure :D

Back