Laser Full, Radial, Trailer, Dolly

Thread starter #1
Race ready Laser. This is a well equipped, good quality boat at an appealing price. I'm sure you'll be happy.

Includes:
Trailex trailer (with title)
Dolly
Top and bottom covers
All spars, including lower mast sections for both the full and the radial sails
Travel spar carrier (holds the spars in place when trailering the boat)
Blades and blade bag
All necessary rigging
Main sail #168520 - good condition (folded in bag)
Radial sail suitable for practice only - poor condition

The boat is in excellent condition for its age. No significant marks or dings in the hull. The full sail is not like new, but we still race with it. It's in good condition. The radial has a few patches and the numbers were painted on the sail by a previous owner. Ugly but serviceable. The center board has a chip broken at the bottom corner of the trailing edge. Other than that, the boat is in great shape.

Attachments

Thread starter #3
Hi. Thanks for reaching out. My schedule is pretty flexible for the next several days. With a little juggling, I could manage just about anytime. The boat is at our house on Capitol Hill, near Union Station in DC. I imagine you'd want to see the boat in the daylight hours. Can you come during the week? If not, how about Saturday morning. Evenings are fine too.

Feel free to contact me by phone or email, if it's easier than going thru the Laser Forum app: 202 222 8368 or deckmonkey@live.com

Ned