What's new

Laser, Full and Radial Rigs, Kittyhawk Trailer, Various Accessories for sale

duckjibe

I have 2 boats that I want to sell. Hull ID Numbers are OQTH7707G305 (2001 model) OQTH3232H102 (2003 Model). Both boats garaged, Trailer is a Kitty Hawk trailer with a customer stacker (carries 2 boats, doubles as a launching dolly). Both boats have laser full size spars and sails as well as the Laser Radial lower mast section and radial sails.

Lightly used, ready to sail now, only light work to put them both back in to tip top shape.

Would prefer to sell everything as a package, and will discount price if you want it all.

Video with both boats is here.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have 2 boats that I want to sell. Hull ID Numbers are OQTH7707G305 (2001 model) OQTH3232H102 (2003 Model). Both boats garaged, Trailer is a Kitty Hawk trailer with a customer stacker (carries 2 boats, doubles as a launching dolly). Both boats have laser full size spars and sails as well as the Laser Radial lower mast section and radial sails.

Lightly used, ready to sail now, only light work to put them both back in to tip top shape.

Would prefer to sell everything as a package, and will discount price if you want it all.

Video with both boats is here.
How much would you sell one of the boats for, with the trailer?

TBSTEWART40

Hello. What’s are you asking for the remaining boat and trailer? Would you sell without the trailer possibly? I would be interested either way.

duckjibe

Asking $4,000. Trailer new is $1000, and I have built rock solid stackers to hold 2 boats and both sets of spars. The trailer also functions as a hand launch dolly. The boat has both Radial and Full spars and sails, and a Harken Vang upgrade. Various useful spare parts too.

Colinclassen

What’s still available? (in the beginning, you listed 2 boats & trailer, then it seems as if one dropped off) We’re a Junior Sailing program - would possibly be interested in all…
- C

duckjibe

sold the second boat and trailer this weekend. Will see if I can do something to remove the post, but if not... I no longer have any Laser or accessories for sale.