What's new

SOLD Laser for Sale with trailer, Seitech dolly (new pictures added)

windswept07

Price $
State
MARYLAND
City
Stevensville
Performance Sailcraft Laser with sail, cover, trailer, and Seitech dolly for sale. In good condition; purchased in 2013 with the trailer, then daughter used only twice. Now off at college and no interest in using it. It has been covered when not in use. Dolly purchased new in 2013. Good for first timers, or someone who just wants run around with the wind in your hair! No racing ad ons, but you'll have fun with this one. Trailer and dolly are in great condition (working lights on trailer).
IMG_8190.jpgIMG_8191.jpgIMG_8193.jpgIMG_8194.jpgIMG_8195.jpgIMG_8196.jpgIMG_8197.jpgIMG_8198.jpg

Last edited:

Mean Papa

Hi, I am interested in the Laser. Could you please send/post photos? Does it have any repair and is the hull dry? does it have any racing upgrade? Does it have the standard sail only? Many thanks.

windswept07

Hi, it has the standard sail, no racing upgrade. Never needed repair since we have owned it; in good condition. The hull is dry. I'm looking for a picture of it now!

windswept07

Hi, I am interested in the Laser. Could you please send/post photos? Does it have any repair and is the hull dry? does it have any racing upgrade? Does it have the standard sail only? Many thanks.
Hi Mean Papa, I will post some after tomorrow- going to the marina to take some new ones.

windswept07

Thanks for the quick reply. Just to verify: the boat was new when you purchased it in 2013? And it has all the standard rigging (not racing I understand).
Hi David, the boat wasn't new when we purchased it. it's a 1974, and we bought it in 2013 in San Diego when we lived there. Our daughter sailed it a total of 2 times. Once out there and once here. The trailer came with the boat and then we bought the dolly new in 2013. Yes, the rigging is standard. I'm not sure if you could tell by the pictures, but the hull is in really good condition; a couple of nicks up front on the nose, but very slight. The sail is original and has what look to be some rust stains, but it is not torn at all. The trailer is in good shape and the lights work. Our son went over to the marina on Sunday and cleaned it up, checked it over and took the pics. Let me know if you have any other questions. Best, Michelle Faison

DGutkin

Hi David, the boat wasn't new when we purchased it. it's a 1974, and we bought it in 2013 in San Diego when we lived there. Our daughter sailed it a total of 2 times. Once out there and once here. The trailer came with the boat and then we bought the dolly new in 2013. Yes, the rigging is standard. I'm not sure if you could tell by the pictures, but the hull is in really good condition; a couple of nicks up front on the nose, but very slight. The sail is original and has what look to be some rust stains, but it is not torn at all. The trailer is in good shape and the lights work. Our son went over to the marina on Sunday and cleaned it up, checked it over and took the pics. Let me know if you have any other questions. Best, Michelle Faison
Hi Michelle,
Thank you for all that information. I'll have to think about whether I want to get an older boat--even if it is in good shape--but will certainly be in touch if I do.
Best,
David

windswept07

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for all that information. I'll have to think about whether I want to get an older boat--even if it is in good shape--but will certainly be in touch if I do.
Best,
David
Hi David, I understand. If you would like to take a look at the boat, please let me know. Best, Michelle

Geiffert

Performance Sailcraft Laser with sail, cover, trailer, and Seitech dolly for sale. In good condition; purchased in 2013 with the trailer, then daughter used only twice. Now off at college and no interest in using it. It has been covered when not in use. Dolly purchased new in 2013. Good for first timers, or someone who just wants run around with the wind in your hair! No racing ad ons, but you'll have fun with this one. Trailer and dolly are in great condition (working lights on trailer).
View attachment 42101View attachment 42102View attachment 42103View attachment 42104View attachment 42105View attachment 42106View attachment 42107View attachment 42108

Felks

I’m VERY interested in this boat if still available!!! I’d like to come and see it Monday if possible and if it works I’ll pay and tow it away!