Laser Complete or Parts For Sale/ Spars / blades / rigging dolly, etc Fort Walton, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I am going over to the dark side - selling out laser stuff to buy a racing kiteboard and kite.
This boat & equipment are located in Fort Walton Beach FL area. I am willing to travel a bit depending on what you want to buy - Big discount for buying it all.

Individual prices are all "plus shipping" -- or you can pick up at the Gulf Coast Masters in July.
I would rather sell it all as a package and will wait a bit to see if anyone is interested before selling off individual parts

$1,995 Total
$165 Newer boom meticulously maintained, rinsed after every use
$135 Radial lower section, rarely used
$125 New Radial sail, intensity sails
$135 Racing Vang, Holt
$165 Racing Cunningham & outhaul
$50 Racing ratchet mainsheet block (carbo I think)
$150 Carbon tiller & extension
$105 Newer laser top section
$300 Seitech dolly
$150 Laser top cover, Colie sails
$65 Rooster blade bag in excellent condition
$200 centerboard, in good condition: with a day of work will be excellent
$200 rudder in good condition: with a day of work will be excellent
$200 Regatta travel box fits on your trailer & boat & dolly fit under.
$50 old top section & new parts to make boom
$50 3 sails, one class legal tired, 1 intensity in very good-excellent condition, 1 intensity fair condition
$150 Trailer setup so you can roll on boat on dolly
$150 1982 laser hull in good condition, with a very small mast step leak, or I would say in very good condition
-$550 5 Buy the lot & be ready to go, get a $500 discount

Hello,
I have just bought an old laser and want to upgrade it with the turbo kit. Is what you are selling the turbo kit:
$135 Racing Vang, Holt
If is what condition is it in.
I am in Australia so would need to get it sent here.
Cheers,
Brendon

Thread starter #3
Hello,
I have just bought an old laser and want to upgrade it with the turbo kit. Is what you are selling the turbo kit:
$135 Racing Vang, Holt
If is what condition is it in.
I am in Australia so would need to get it sent here.
Cheers,
Brendon
Sorry Brendon - only interested in selling the US, just to hard to work out all the logistics with overseas & and still hoping for someone interested in the lot.

Am looking for radial parts for my full rig, and would be interested in the following:

$300 Seitech dolly

I would offer $600 for this package. PM or reply and we can connect?

Thanks,

Tim

Thread starter #5
Am looking for radial parts for my full rig, and would be interested in the following:

$300 Seitech dolly

I would offer $600 for this package. PM or reply and we can connect?

Thanks,

Tim
Hi Tim,
Where are you located. I am not much interested in selling the dolly just yet - want to see if i can sell it with the boat as a package.
Mike

We live in Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada). If shipping here is any issue, I could drive to Pembina N.D. for pickup. I suppose I'll wait for you for a bit? I could PM you my phone number if you'd like to discuss - let me know. Thanks.

Tim

Mike, I am likely driving down to northern MN to pick up a boat in the next week or two. Any thought about selling the radial and other parts mentioned above? Let me know if you'd like to discuss.

Tim

I am going over to the dark side - selling out laser stuff to buy a racing kiteboard and kite.
This boat & equipment are located in Fort Walton Beach FL area. I am willing to travel a bit depending on what you want to buy - Big discount for buying it all.

Individual prices are all "plus shipping" -- or you can pick up at the Gulf Coast Masters in July.
I would rather sell it all as a package and will wait a bit to see if anyone is interested before selling off individual parts

$1,995 Total
$165 Newer boom meticulously maintained, rinsed after every use
$135 Racing Vang, Holt
$50 Racing ratchet mainsheet block (carbo I think)
$150 Carbon tiller & extension
$105 Newer laser top section
$300 Seitech dolly
$65 Rooster blade bag in excellent condition
$200 centerboard, in good condition: with a day of work will be excellent
$200 rudder in good condition: with a day of work will be excellent
$200 Regatta travel box fits on your trailer & boat & dolly fit under.
$50 old top section & new parts to make boom
$50 3 sails, one class legal tired, 1 intensity in very good-excellent condition, 1 intensity fair condition
$150 Trailer setup so you can roll on boat on dolly
$150 1982 laser hull in good condition, with a very small mast step leak, or I would say in very good condition
-$550 5 Buy the lot & be ready to go, get a $500 discount
I'll offer $1400 cash in st. pete

Status
Not open for further replies.