What's new

Laser 2: Sails, daggerboard, rudder, masts and misc. parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price $
State
NEW YORK
Laser 2 parts for sale. Daggerboard, rudder, sails, masts etc. Email for pricing and availability.

Derek up North

What kind of money do you want for the parts? I might also be interested in the daggerboard, if I can't repair mine. Any ideas on shipping? Greyhound/Voyageur?

What kind of money do you want for the parts? I might also be interested in the daggerboard, if I can't repair mine. Any ideas on shipping? Greyhound/Voyageur?
The rudder would be 250 and if that works for you I’ll check shipping. It wasn’t too much last time I shipped a daggerboard.

Derek up North

Thanks, but I'm going to have to decline at this time. I picked up a rudder assembly from a different dinghy (Mistral 4.7) that I think I can make work. Won't be 'correct', but I won't be sailing in any races where that makes any difference.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Best of luck with it. If you change your mind or need any other parts just let me know.

Scholz

Great! I presume the rudder is complete (includes head). We could use a tiller, but are less in need of an extension, but please send photos of all.

Thank you!

Scholz

Argh. I am so sorry. I completely missed that your equipment is for a Laser 2. I am in need of equipment for a Laser. Please disregard, and apologies for any inconvenience.

Russell.Bynum

How much for the sails? I assume you have all three (Main, Jib, spinnaker)?

Also, would you be willing to sell the top section of the mast?

Do you still have a daggerboard and if so, how much?

Hi Russell,
You can call or text me at 249-877-8177 for easier response. Or email at Greg at greglynch dot ca
Thanks.
Greg

DaveEJ1

I am looking to refit two Laser sailboat hulls in Saipan, CNMI for a nonprofit youth sail training program. How much for two of everything? I will arrange shipping if you can prepare it.

I am looking to refit two Laser sailboat hulls in Saipan, CNMI for a nonprofit youth sail training program. How much for two of everything? I will arrange shipping if you can prepare it.
I have Laser 2 parts available. Are you looking for Laser 1 or Laser 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.