What's new

Laser 2 for sale, Pennsylvania

ewagman

Origional owner, #1881, hardly used after 1985 (bought 30' sailboat). Bottom sprayed with yellow Imron Jan 07 after repair of transom scrape at bottom (Harken Hoister buckle broke when lowering boat onto trailer, impact chipping gel coat, see photo before repair), absolutely beautiful, perfect bottom now. Yellow hull, with yellow, white & orange sails, Sailors Taylor cover, spinnaker & trapeze package, including trap seat. Stored inside or under cover. Photo's available. Extra almost new set of all three yellow orange white sails available. Kitty Hawk trailer available. Would consider trade + $ for extra nice newer Laser with dolly / trailer. (Photos of bottom taken after bottom painted, other photo's before painting.)

Attachments

ewagman

I forgot to list pricing:

I'm looking for $1950 for this very nice boat, a new one is @7000

The used once colored main, jib, and spinnaker sails, I'm asking $1000, a set of new ones are @1150. I will not sell them without the boat until the boat is sold, the buyer gets first chance.

The Kitty Hawk trailer I am already using with my Sunfish, and would need to replace it unless I get a Laser with one. New trailers unassembled are $650 plus freight to PA. (And yes, you can use these trailers with other boats...see photo.) I will keep the trailer unless the boat buyer insists on it.

Attachments

bud3232

so... are you selling the boat with sails as a package or breaking it down. I'm a bit confused on your pricing. How many sails are there exactly?

bud3232

okay, never mind i just read the listing again, sorry. I got it. I'm in toledo, and would love to check thisboat out, I'm trying to get rid of a Hobie 18, when that happens, I'll be ready to buy.