What's new

Laser 167336 w/ radial and standard rigs-SOLD

Geric

Laser has top and bottom covers. New radial sail- used once. Additional Practice radial sail and standard rig with sail in very good condition. Comes with dolly. Recently replaced padded hiking strap, also brand new blade bag. Dry hull. no cracks Asking $2800

Attachments

Mundy

Hi - I'm interested in buying the Laser you listed today. Are you available tomorrow to chat about the boat and to discuss pick-up / delivery options? We live in Larchmont, New York. I would like to have the boat before next weekend when my son's race program begins. My name is Peter and I'm reachable at 917-626-8780. Thanks!

Geric

Hi - I'm interested in buying the Laser you listed today. Are you available tomorrow to chat about the boat and to discuss pick-up / delivery options? We live in Larchmont, New York. I would like to have the boat before next weekend when my son's race program begins. My name is Peter and I'm reachable at 917-626-8780. Thanks!
Hi Peter,
I assume it was your son that first replied yesterday? I am available this morning if it is convenient to chat. I know there was an issue in terms of being able to pick up the boat. If you can get a roof rack you can transport on top of your vehicle. I am about 2.5 hours away on the coast. The price is pretty firm as I do have a local buyer interested if I was to lower the price. Let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Gerianne