Laser 121614 In Weymouth, Ma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Laser 121614 Grey, white hull , full rig, 2 sails, radial rig, 2 sails, new style cunningham and outhaul, blade bag, like new Colie deck cover, Carbon tiller extension $1850 or $1700 without deck cover

Laser 121614 Grey, white hull , full rig, 2 sails, radial rig, 2 sails, new style cunningham and outhaul, blade bag, like new Colie deck cover, Carbon tiller extension $1850 or $1700 without deck cover
Hello..what year is the boat ? Any dings, major cracks or SOFT SPOTS on the deck and condition of the blades ??? A dolly ? Up to date boom vang ? The sails ..age, are they class sails ? condition of sails ? Carbon tiller extension and carbon tiller ??
I am local to the area.
Reason for the sale ?

Thank-you for any answers....and reply

Thread starter #3
I am not sure of the year. I have had it for about 10 yrs. Bought it as a practice boat, and probably used it 10 -12 times. The hull is ok , but not perfect. It is set up for practice with a Fredrickson rachet, harken control and deck cleats, seitech strap, vectran traveler, etc. The blades and sails are class legal , but not competitive. It does not have a carbon tiller or dolly. I am keeping those for my racing boat. Honestly, the boat is complete , and good as a junior boat, practice boat , or perhaps for frostbiting. The parts are worth more than the sum. I am selling it because I race Sunfish more these days, and thus practice in a Sunfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.