Kitty Hawk or like trailers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
i am in need of 2-3 Kitty hawk type trailers, used is ok or if anyone knows where i can get a good deal on new ones around MI that would be great. i am willing to travel within reason.

I tried for quite some time (months) to find a used trailer (kittyhawk, trailex, or similar) in the new england area because I couldn't bear to spend so much money on a new trailer. I posted things like this, went to individuals who were selling boats with trailers to ask if they'd part with them... no luck with any of it. I gave in, and bought a new trailer. You're going to have a hard time finding a used trailer like the kitty hawk because everyone just wants to keep them... and 2-3 is a lot of trailers... Good luck though, hopefully you do better than i did, but don't spend too much time on it.

Thread starter #3
i don't hold out much hope of find used trailers but thought i should try. i am contemplating building one, there really isn't much to them.

Hello
I have a Laser trailex trailer in Charlottesville, VA. It is a 1990's model. Not at my home, but at the yacht club. Can break it down and ship it.

It only works with a seitech dolly. Can send a picture if you are interested.

$250, plus shipping, which will be between $75 and $100.

Mike
cel 540xxx748xxxx0174

i am in need of 2-3 Kitty hawk type trailers, used is ok or if anyone knows where i can get a good deal on new ones around MI that would be great. i am willing to travel within reason.
Are you only interested in the Kitty hawk type trailers, or would you consider others?

I am in East Lansing, Michigan and would be willing to sell my Laser trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.