Jotag Dolly bow rest

Tangerj7

Has anyone come across an issue with assembling the Jotag dolly rubber bow rest? Apparently, you're supposed to dig a channel out of the bow rest to accommodate the nut that attaches to the bold that feeds through the dolly assembly itself. This seems to be a ridiculous design flaw. The rubber is very thick and it's nearly impossible to gouge out enough to put the bow rest back onto the handle after the handle is attached. Any fixes or ideas are appreciated. TIA!

They used to come with that already built in. Don't worry though, the rubber will fail completely after about a year. Mine uses tape/wraps of water-resistant rubber padding to hold what's left of the padding together. The metal mounting section is solid though.

Has anyone come across an issue with assembling the Jotag dolly rubber bow rest? Apparently, you're supposed to dig a channel out of the bow rest to accommodate the nut that attaches to the bold that feeds through the dolly assembly itself. This seems to be a ridiculous design flaw. The rubber is very thick and it's nearly impossible to gouge out enough to put the bow rest back onto the handle after the handle is attached. Any fixes or ideas are appreciated. TIA!
I do not know why you take the rubber off. If so, you should have to make a little rubber to reinstall it. Anyway in new model it was just modified making it easier despite you no need to take it off for years.

They used to come with that already built in. Don't worry though, the rubber will fail completely after about a year. Mine uses tape/wraps of water-resistant rubber padding to hold what's left of the padding together. The metal mounting section is solid though.
You surely have an old model dolly. We have changed the bow support years ago. Please see our website www.jotagsa.com

Back