What's new

J24 wanted

Calabrop

State
NEW YORK
I’m based in NYC and am looking for a J24 to start racing. Will look at anything in CT, RI or NY. Please reach out if you have a boat for sale. Trailer is a must.

Lee Klosowski

I have a J24 in Upstate New York that I might consider selling. Hull 3876 (built in 1984). Was sailed competitively by a prior owner maybe 10 years ago. Keel moved forward and bottom done by Waterline Systems, deck laid out for racing, mast and forestay at racing lengths. Just put coat of VC17M on the bottom before the boat went in the water this spring. Painted deck with Total Boat Total Tread non-skid last year. All running rigging is 5 years old or less. Has tandem axle trailer. Also includes gin pole for stepping the mast. Have 6 hp 4-stroke, long shaft that could go with the boat or sold separately. Have one newer main, an older genoa, jib and spinnaker. Also a newer cruising main with reef points. Let me know if interested in further discussion.

ksailor

I have a very clean J24 for sale. Here are some details.

topsides awlcraft paint 2013
standing rigging replaced 2010
Triad trailer
VC OFFshore bottom
carbon fiber spinnaker pole
good club racing sails and sails for daysailing
The bottom was faired originally by Waterline and I long boarded it subsequently and checked the keel templates again. The rudder was faired more recently by a speed shop and is very good.
interior cushions

Robb Sands

I have a J24 in Upstate New York that I might consider selling. Hull 3876 (built in 1984). Was sailed competitively by a prior owner maybe 10 years ago. Keel moved forward and bottom done by Waterline Systems, deck laid out for racing, mast and forestay at racing lengths. Just put coat of VC17M on the bottom before the boat went in the water this spring. Painted deck with Total Boat Total Tread non-skid last year. All running rigging is 5 years old or less. Has tandem axle trailer. Also includes gin pole for stepping the mast. Have 6 hp 4-stroke, long shaft that could go with the boat or sold separately. Have one newer main, an older genoa, jib and spinnaker. Also a newer cruising main with reef points. Let me know if interested in further discussion.
Lee, is this boat still available?

MJ24

I’m based in NYC and am looking for a J24 to start racing. Will look at anything in CT, RI or NY. Please reach out if you have a boat for sale. Trailer is a must.
I have a J 24 with trailer in CT if you are interested . Let me know.

Geiffert

I have a boat that was prepped for sailing in the worlds. Everything upgraded. Located in Scranton pa. If you are still looking, give me a call. Thx. Greg. 570.996.7282.