J24 Quantum Mainsail TM-1 For Sale

Thread starter #1
State
MASSACHUSETTS
Nearly-new Quantum TM-1 Main for sale. Used 12-15 days, that's it.

Featuring a powerful shape, the maximum leach profile increases helm and pointing ability. The reshaped upper portion results in a main sail that needs fewer and smaller adjustments, allowing you to focus on helming. When the main is eased in light air, it allows the head stay to sag more and adds depth to the genoa. When a puff comes, trim the main to tension the head stay and pull it slightly, flattening the genoa to its optimal shape.

Price on Quantum's website = $2015.00

Will sell for an even $1,000 + shipping costs.

This mainsail is located in New England and can be picked-up in-person.

This sail is part of a complete inventory of Quantum sails for my J24 I sold. I also have a Jib (TriRadial SF 100) for sale, a Genoa (TG-1) and a Full Radial Spinnaker for sale separately but would sell as a complete package for the right offer.

Thread starter #5
Yes - the guy who expressed interest couldn’t get his partners to agree to purchase the entire set. So everything is still available. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Nearly-new Quantum TM-1 Main for sale. Used 12-15 days, that's it.

Featuring a powerful shape, the maximum leach profile increases helm and pointing ability. The reshaped upper portion results in a main sail that needs fewer and smaller adjustments, allowing you to focus on helming. When the main is eased in light air, it allows the head stay to sag more and adds depth to the genoa. When a puff comes, trim the main to tension the head stay and pull it slightly, flattening the genoa to its optimal shape.

Price on Quantum's website = $2015.00

Will sell for an even $1,000 + shipping costs.

This mainsail is located in New England and can be picked-up in-person.

This sail is part of a complete inventory of Quantum sails for my J24 I sold. I also have a Jib (TriRadial SF 100) for sale, a Genoa (TG-1) and a Full Radial Spinnaker for sale separately but would sell as a complete package for the right offer.
Could you tell me about the jib?

Thread starter #11
It’s brand new - used once at Nationals. I bought it directly from the Quantum rep. Brand new sail at 1/2 price from the Quantum website. See my other listings for more details.