J24 Quantum Genoa TG-1 For Sale

Thread starter #1
State
MASSACHUSETTS
Available for sale is a lightly-used TG-1 Genoa with maybe 10 days on it.

A modification of our very successful tri-radial design, Technora provides the best of both worlds – a deeper sail for light winds and a relatively flatter sail when it gets windy. Technora is also the better choice for durability, handling flex (tacking and hitting the rig) well.

Price on Quantum's website = $2,535

Will sell for $1,250

Price includes sail bag.

This sail can be picked-up in Marion MA. It is part of a complete Quantum J24 sail inventory I'm selling. See my other posts for details on the TM-1 main, TriRadial SF 100 Jib and the Full Radial Spinnaker.

Thread starter #7
I have this 150 but I also have a once-used 100 for sale on another post. Check that one out also. It's also selling for 1/2 off the Quantum website price.

OK, thanks. We have an old Mylar 150 that we use for local club racing and am starting to look at a replacement. Maybe I missed it, however, do you have any decent pictures of the 150? Unfortunately, I'm not local as we sail in No MI.

Thread starter #9
I don't have any pictures right now to share. The sail is in MA and I'm in CO. But i may be able to get someone to take some pictures. As I mentioned, it's been used maybe 10 times, so it's nearly-new. The brass fittings aren't quite as shiny as a new sail, but that's the only difference between this sail and a brand new one (except the tremendous discount I'm offering). If you buy the sail and it's not as I described, I will refund 100% of your purchase price.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm interested in further discussion on this ... when are you back in MA? I might speak with Quantum a bit about the TG-1 as they have a local office in Traverse City, MI and seem to have a great product.

Thread starter #11
I can have a friend box-up the sail and ship it out for me, if you need or want the sail before July 15th. I will have "hands-on" the sail on/about July 15th.

Thread starter #12
Here is the link to the Quantum webite: J/24
The photos of that particular sail are limited / weak. Quantum could use some help with their website.................

Charlie, guess I'm going to have to back off pursuing the Quantum TG-1 at this point. My partner on the boat wants to wait until our racing season is over before looking at a sail change (I know, timing is everything). Thanks for your responsiveness and perhaps we'll get back together on this one if you haven't sold it before then.

Thread starter #15
Hi Tom - I am on a flight today with the Genoa heading back to CO. The sail is with me. I will take pics this week and send them to you asap. Please know that I have had numerous inquiries about this sail over the past few weeks. Please no low-ball offers, if you are interested. I believe $1,250 is more than a fair price for this sail. It's nearly new and is 1/2 price off the price on Quantum's website.

Thread starter #16
Here are a bunch of pictures of the sail. As you can see, it's perfect.

Attachments

Thread starter #18
OK, thanks. We have an old Mylar 150 that we use for local club racing and am starting to look at a replacement. Maybe I missed it, however, do you have any decent pictures of the 150? Unfortunately, I'm not local as we sail in No MI.
Hi Dave - I just posted a bunch of pictures of my 150 for sale. Let me know if you're interested. It's a perfect sail at one heck of a price!

Hey Charlie, If you haven't sold the Genoa.... My nickname is Elvis, I own j24 "Event Horizon" on Lake Dillon. I live near the lake and have $1250 ready to go if it's still for sale. Text is great: 970-389-3261