Expired J24 Mast; no reasonable offer refused

This classified ad has expired.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Robertson

State
CANADA
At one point about 10 years ago I thought I should get a new mast. Squirreled the old one away somewhere sort of invisible and totally forgot about it.
I gave the spreaders away but should have all the shrouds and I think there may even be some spares. It's black. Nothing wrong with it except that it's old. Located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Thanks. Dale Robertson. [email protected] 902 452 2964

billveno83

Would you happen to have turnbuckles at the bottom of those shrouds? I would be interested in one or two in good shape. Small potatoes, but helpful for me. Thank you!
Bill

Dale Robertson

Hi Bill.
I do have the rigging, yes, but if I sell the mast I really should be giving all of that to whoever buys the mast, don't you think?
If the sale I have lined up now falls through and nobody expresses interest I will let you know.
Thanks
Dale

billveno83

Absolutely agree with you. Would do the same in your position.
If you somehow end up with a spare turnbuckle, let me know.
Bill

Dale Robertson

Hi fnietoelgazi. How about $800. I can include the rigging as well. That's a small fraction of the cost of a new one. It's located in Nova Scotia, in Canada. Shipping isn't that difficult. I've done it before.
Please reply to [email protected] as I don't get any notice that someone has responded on this site. Alternately, my phone number is 902 452 2964 for texts or calls. Thanks. Dale

Dale Robertson

Hi Fnietoelgazi. I am having trouble understanding this message system. I already replied once suggesting $800. I can help get it organized for transport too. That's a fraction of the cost of a new one. My cell number is 902 452 2964

Dale Robertson

Hi fnietoelgazi. How about $800. I can include the rigging as well. That's a small fraction of the cost of a new one. It's located in Nova Scotia, in Canada. Shipping isn't that difficult. I've done it before.
Please reply to [email protected] as I don't get any notice that someone has responded on this site. Alternately, my phone number is 902 452 2964 for texts or calls. Thanks. Dale

fnietoelgazi

Hi messaging works fine, i just saw all your messages. Ill let you know, we are a bit far, since we live in Colombia South America. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.