What's new

J24 hull 3470 Located in Toronto $5200US

Slips3470

State
CANADA
Lightly raced for past 12 years. Second owner. First owner never raced. Optimized deck layout. Solid hull. No vermiculite. Measurement certificate. 2 sets of North sails (one older and one ok for club racing). Fresh water only. Long shaft Honda 5HP. Tacktick compass. Double Axel Trailer. 2 rudders. Turnkey!

Attachments

Last edited:

billveno83

What is the hull serial number for this boat? Is the trailer roadworthy? Age and condition of the trailer (for a trip to MA)? Thank you!

Slips3470

Hull number is TSP43470M83. Tillotson-Pearson built. I've used the trailer for highway trips around Toronto several times in recent years with no issues and it seems fine. Not sure of trailer age - likely 20 years old as I purchased from another J/24 owner. The trailer is quite de-lux - custom fiberglass supports shapped for the hull. e-mail me for more info ikoster at rogers dot com

Shark513

Hull number is TSP43470M83. Tillotson-Pearson built. I've used the trailer for highway trips around Toronto several times in recent years with no issues and it seems fine. Not sure of trailer age - likely 20 years old as I purchased from another J/24 owner. The trailer is quite de-lux - custom fiberglass supports shapped for the hull. e-mail me for more info ikoster at rogers dot com
Lightly raced for past 12 years. Second owner. First owner never raced. Optimized deck layout. Solid hull. No vermiculite. Measurement certificate. 2 sets of North sails (one older and one ok for club racing). Fresh water only. Long shaft Honda 5HP. Tacktick compass. Double Axel Trailer. 2 rudders. Turnkey!
Is this J24 available ?