J24 Hull #1590 Crush - $9,999/obo

Thread starter #1
State
TENNESSEE
2018-03-31 17.03.41 copy.jpg
J24 - 1979 #1590 For Sale $9,999/obo

This boat has been completely refurbished and has a beautiful paint job.

Almost all hardware has been replaced in the last two years.

Standing rigging was completely replaced last year with Dyfrom and Ronstan turnbuckles.

All running rigging is less than two years old and is primarily New England’s Endura Braid.

The boat is dry sailed from a lift. The bottom is epoxy paint while the keel is vc17 because part of the keel hangs in the water. The keel has been faired by Spudder and could be quickly painted over with epoxy if it were to be stored on trailer.

Mast Measured and cut to min height.

The rudder has been faired and painted by Spudder.

All new non-skid has been sprayed on by Spudder.

When the boat we repainted we used butyl tape with all deck hardware. She is dry!

Weighed in at Easter Regatta.

No verm, nice interior flooring.

Carbon spinnaker pole.

Garmin GNX Wind, Depth and Speed instruments.

Full set of nice unused cushions

Single axle trailer with gin pole.

Lopez blocks.

Sails:

2017 North Genoa – 2 Regattas

2013 North Main – Still Crispy, only has one year of use on it.

2011 North Spinnaker – Decent

2018 Blue Star Jib – Never Used

2015 Blue Star Main – For Cruising

2015 Blue Star Genoa – Wore ass out

2015 Blue Star Jib – For Cruising

20?? North Main – Old

20?? North Genoa - Old

Any questions just instant message me here or email chris -at - sailboat.life . My phone is 423-883-2129 if you want to chat about the boat.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #6
I do not at the moment. I'll have to run down to take some. When we cut out the floor to remove all of the vermiculite I had it replaced with tongue and groove. Looks beautiful. I also had brand new cushions made that are light brown and stored in my garage. The pictures won't have the cushions in them.

Thread starter #8
I ran to the boat real quick. Here are pictures of the cushions in my garage and then pictures of the inside and top deck of the boat. I should have washed the top deck before posting but ill get to that this weekend. The mast has been down since the Easter Regatta. We can easily put the mast back up if you want.

Attachments