What's new

J24 1978 Milwaukee, Wisconsin Lakefront, Any offer

Jeffrey Makar

State
WISCONSIN
1978 J24 TSP242140178, Hull 214. Hull has no apparent damage, gelcoat in fair condition. Vermiculite removed and keel sump rebuilt with steel support 15 years ago. Mast and boom are sound and complete with all standing and running rigging, including whisker pole, and engine mount. Lazy jacks installed, jib on forestay. Boat was never raced and sailed on fresh water for fun. Boat is stored on a custom Blair trailer with passive braking system. Sails include a main, jib, two genoas, a spinnaker and a spare main.
Includes a 9.5 foot west marine dinghy, and a 6hp Mercury long shaft two stroke with about 30 hours.

Jeff Makar

Photo0142.jpg

Last edited:

megatron

I'm interested in your boat. Would you take $2000 and a Oday Javelin in perfect condition with a trailer. I'm in Appleton and sail on lake Winabago. keith 920-333-1063

Jeffrey Makar

I'm interested in your boat. Would you take $2000 and a Oday Javelin in perfect condition with a trailer. I'm in Appleton and sail on lake Winabago. keith 920-333-1063
Im retiring from sailing, so thank you but I cant use your Oday. I would take $2000 without the engine and no trade. My main concern is that a responsible party can take ownership. I live in Chicago, and the running rigging and sails are with me now. This boat has been sitting for several years and needs power washing and some paint. I have replacement tires for the trailer that I have been meaning to install, as the current tires are dried out with age. If you are still interested we can talk further.

megatron

Yes I am still very interested! I will take very good care of her. I've owned several boats over the years but never a j24. I know they sail well and I know she would be a great day sailor for our family. Lets talk about getting together soon. You can email,call,or text. and if you have any more pictures please email me a few. Thanks keith@singletonwoodworks.com 920-333-1063

megatron

Im retiring from sailing, so thank you but I cant use your Oday. I would take $2000 without the engine and no trade. My main concern is that a responsible party can take ownership. I live in Chicago, and the running rigging and sails are with me now. This boat has been sitting for several years and needs power washing and some paint. I have replacement tires for the trailer that I have been meaning to install, as the current tires are dried out with age. If you are still interested we can talk further.
give me a call keith 9203331063