J-24 1978 Tillitson with standing trailer in Marshfield, MA

Thread starter #5
What do you mean by "standing" trailer? Is it road worthy? What are you willing to let it go for?
I did not know how to describe the trailer.. It is made for the boat which sits in/on it.. The tires are about 4 yrs old.. they have seen very little mileage.. to and from launch site .. need air, but we have a pump.. I have had offers for trailer only but want to sell boat and trailer together.. I have over $5000 invested in it.. but do not know a fair price so am willing to negotiate an offer that is fair .. book value is $3800 and trailer value is $1400 .. I understand that cosmetic work needs to be done .. teak oiled, etc and I will sell for less.. and will power wash before you come.. make me a fair offer...

Last edited:
Thread starter #6
[QUOTE="Paula Broome, post: 165850, member: 41432"
Sunday:
]I did not know how to describe the trailer.. It is made for the boat which sits in/on it.. The tires are about 4 yrs old.. they have seen very little mileage.. to and from launch site .. need air, but we have a pump.. I have had offers for trailer only but want to sell boat and trailer together.. I have over $5000 invested in it.. but do not know a fair price so am willing to negotiate an offer that is fair .. book value is $3800 and trailer value is $1400 .. I understand that cosmetic work needs to be done .. teak oiled, etc and I will sell for less.. and will power wash before you come.. make me a fair offer...[/QUOTE]

Monday.. My son has said he will accept a mutual agreed upon price...

[QUOTE="Paula Broome, post: 165850, member: 41432"
Sunday:
]I did not know how to describe the trailer.. It is made for the boat which sits in/on it.. The tires are about 4 yrs old.. they have seen very little mileage.. to and from launch site .. need air, but we have a pump.. I have had offers for trailer only but want to sell boat and trailer together.. I have over $5000 invested in it.. but do not know a fair price so am willing to negotiate an offer that is fair .. book value is $3800 and trailer value is $1400 .. I understand that cosmetic work needs to be done .. teak oiled, etc and I will sell for less.. and will power wash before you come.. make me a fair offer...
Monday.. My son has said he will accept a mutual agreed upon price...[/QUOTE]

Do you have any more pictures?