Class Politics It goes about the survival of the class..........

Dr._Loser

From 3# World

Attachments

• AVION1.jpg
    AVION1.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 412
Great cartoon Dr.Loser! Here (in attachment) is my answer :) :)

Cheers from GER to you all and have all successful weekend races on your Laser (as long it still is called "a Laser" )

LooserLu
P.S.: Directly Mr. Wesley W. Whitmyer, Jr. of St. Onge Steward Johnson & Reens, LLC, I 'm not afraid of YOU (and your here secretly viewing staff)... never!! Greetings of Europe, hahaha!!

Attachments

• Breaking news from the White House!.jpg
    Breaking news from the White House!.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 302
You have to vote and there is no objective information,
there is only partial information.
And this one is a commercial problem that only they are going to decide it
behind the curtains.
:mad:

VOTE FOR BERLUSCONI AS PRESIDENT OF THE I.L.C.A.:)
(Heini and Jeff are two boring old men)

Attachments

• PRESIDENT.jpg
    PRESIDENT.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 212
Why must we vote YES OR NOT ?????
I prefer a new votation !!!!!!

Attachments

• vote-us.jpg
    vote-us.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 193

Seems like this has mostly been between Kirby and LP, and the ILCA has just gotten caught in the crossfire?

Hope the ILCA can work something out with the Kirby Torch so we can continue to benefit from the world class sailing opportunities the ILCA has been offering amateur sailors from juniors to Grandmasters!

Happy (5Xth) Birthday, Dr._Loser!
You know, we both have become "the kings of pain" ... by our old hurt knee's ... if hiking out strong, on a tack, somewhere in force 5 ... or at mountain running (in your case) or ... by cross-country-biking (in my case) ... JAJAJAJA*
Here is 'our' song (presented by Sting on his Symphonicites Tour - Live @ Berlin).

3 Cheers to the old fart of the Rio de La Plata!

Abrazzo**!
LooserLu

(*-> translation to the rest of the globe: "JAJAJA" is the Argentinian way to write HAHAHA or HIHIHI = :) :) :) )
(**-> translation to the rest of the globe: "abrazzo" = the ARG way for "A big hug")

Back