Intensity Sails Review For Hobie Cat 16

cieplymaavelous

Regarding our Hobie Cat 16: My experience with Intensity Sails has been very disappointing. After receiving the sales in a heavily damaged plastic shipping bag, I found damage to the main sail. Though I invited Jim Meyers to call me innumerable times before and after purchase, he seemed unwilling to do anything other than text short messages. His directions were,

"Please send them back the least costly way and send me a receipt for the postage. Please be aware that due to tariffs our prices are increasing."

When I noticed that the original price had been refunded, but not the return shipping cost, I contacted Jim again. He said that he was not aware I'd be returning the jib and main (though as you can see in his statement above he invited me to "send THEM back") and so said, " I am feeling a bit less comfortable with paying freight both ways . In essence you found a website and cost me shipping to have you take a look at some sails." He also chose to accuse me of "extortion" for saying that if he refused to follow through on his word, that I would take it up with my credit card company; and, post to social media so that others would not have this same experience!

Back