What's new

In search of J24 Cushions

Bradford.tibbetts

State
MAINE
I’m in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. Just bought a J24 and need some cushions. Does anyone have any extras or know where I can get some?

Dannyboy

Me too! I'm in California and would appreciate any leads you get, that you don't pursue, of course. I'm looking into cost of having some custom made. I don't know the exact dimensions of settee and v-berth yet, either -- and having trouble finding the dimensions online. Seems like someone must have already measured and posted the dimensions at some point....??

lagniappeintexas

Bradford and Dannyboy,
My name is Michael and I just wanted to let you know that my girlfriend replaced my interior J-24 cushions as well as making me cushions for the cockpit as my bum tends to go numb from sitting on the hard deck when sailing for hours on end. She did a terrific job. She is quite talented with her sewing machine. All I had to do was to go with her to Joanne fabrics and pick out the fabric and she did the rest. Took her about 3-4 weeks to complete the lot. If you have the existing foam inserts it could save you some time and money. My boat is 2514 and I just power washed the interior foam to clean them up good as new and let the sun dry them out. New Cushion covers with fabric of your choice is the only way to go and I bet she can deliver them to you for the same price as used cushions with wear/tear and stains. Let me know if you're interested and Ill have her contact you.

Attachments