I'm getting a new boat W00T:P

Tom

Ohk so the time has come for me to step up to the big rig and be a man so my parents worked out that the difference between getting a new rig and a new boat after trade in where about the same, so they said that they'd get me a new boat! YES! Anyway im trying to figure out some names anyone got any ideas? I would like it to be witty I was thinking:

Owned.
Trogdor The Burninator (my favourite)
Shannagins
My Blue Canoe
Sea Cuccumber

I'm really stuck so go crazy and help me.

Congrats on the new boat, you better be nice to your parents now ;) (Just kidding, I'm sure your already nice to them :)). Enjoy your new boat and the new competition.

I was going to name my boat The Siler Rocket, since I'm painting it metallic silver (ooh shiney :D), but I'm rethinking that too. Picking a name is a tough choice, because you want something personal, yet you want something most people will understand. Do you have ny idea what color it will be?

At my club, naming boats doesn't seem to be the norm, but I like the idea of having a name for the boat. I have wrestled with ideas for names for my boat. Since I am a literature teacher and Samuel Beckett is my favorite author and I seem to be the sailor for whom the rest of the fleet is waiting to cross the finish line(at least for now), I think Godot is an appropriate boat name for my radial, as in the name of Beckett's play Waiting for Godot. The two main characters are waiting for Godot, but Godot never shows up. :)

Way to go Tom, i know the exitment your feeling now because i recently got a new boat for grad and it feels good to finally be in a boat thats not older than I am. As for a name you should go with Trogdor, those who get it will think its halrious and to others it just sounds like an awesome name. Congrates again and enjoy the new boat.

yeh thanks for all the congrats. i think that im going to call it trogdor or trogdor the burninator and thanks again for you thankyou's:p

Back