I want to rent your Laser

bluemorty333

I am considering purchasing a Laser but wanted to take a sail on one before I made the commitment.

I have sailed on Sunfish, Blue Jays, Mobjacks, J 24s, and large crusing boats. I am an ASA certified sailing instructor and promise I will take good care of your boat.

I am located in the NY Metro area. If you are located on Long Island it would be perfect.

If anyone has any suggestions for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Rob

didnt someone just say they got a new laser in long island in a thread in the last week or so? you dont have any fleets of lasers in NY? go to the yatch club and ask if anyone has a laser and if someones there they might now.

bluemorty333 said:
I am considering purchasing a Laser but wanted to take a sail on one before I made the commitment.

I have sailed on Sunfish, Blue Jays, Mobjacks, J 24s, and large crusing boats. I am an ASA certified sailing instructor and promise I will take good care of your boat.

I am located in the NY Metro area. If you are located on Long Island it would be perfect.

If anyone has any suggestions for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Rob

My boat is located on Long Island Sound in the Stamford/Greenwich, CT area. Unfortunately, I am not going to be around for the next two weeks, but shoot me an email anyway and we will see if I can't help you out.
Email: [email protected]

Another option may be to contact the Boat Locker in Westport, CT (203) 259-7808 and similar to your message here, tell them that you are considering purchasing a new Laser. I imagine they would let you try out on one of their used boats if the potential exists for the sale of a new boat.

Back