I don't get it...

macwas16

Whatever happened to the General Discussion/Chit-chat form, and the Juniors forum, and why is the main talk forum combined with like the e-mails. I'm confused. What was so wrong with the way we had it??

ok... Here is the plan:

These forums were consolidated to make the forum easier to use. The class wanted to work with me to help publicize the forum, but they were having a hard time figuring out how to use it themselves. As much as I like all the features this forum offers, until we get people familiar with the system and using it, we must keep it simple. You are welcome to post a general discussion type post in the main forum, Just Title it so! The Gen Discussion forum was not hardly used anyways, the admins and most of our users have no problem with a thread with the following title: Non-Laser: War with Iraq Yes or No... etc.

Please understand this and help me promote the forum around the world to make us the place laser sailors come to talk!

Also, in the simplification, you may notice that our homepage is now the forums page, the others were just a hassel. I have also been working to make the colors more light, bright, and inviting, (Just like shell and BP are doing ;) ) Your comments are always welcome and please keep them coming.

I don't think it is simpler, it's confusing because we've combined the main discussion/lasers with like the e-mails and non-registered people's posts. Oh, well, we know you're doing your best Brad : )

Thanks, Unregistered post are no longer allowed as announced in a post the other day. Everything should take place in this forum except for class ads.

Back