News I Didn't Win The Laser

gouvernail

Super Opinionated and Always Correct
Phooey!! I got this email today:(

LaserPerformance is sorry to let you know that you did not win
the Win a Laser in time for Christmas.

Dear Sweepstake Entrant,

Over 1950 sailors entered the "Win a Laser in time for Christmas" sweepstake.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are not the winner.

Thank you for entering the sweepstake. Please stay tuned to the LaserPerformances Sailboats Facebook for more sailing news, videos, photos, competitions and special offers.

http://www.facebook.com/laserperformance

Best regards

Katie Ashworth
LaserPerformance
[email protected]

Yeah, I got all excited for all of about two seconds until I opened and read the message. At least now I can cancel my Facebook account.

No way it was fixed....

wait

for

it

apologies first

really

I couldn't help myself

It is a brand new boat

Yeah I got the same message... it got my hopes up then knocked them back down again!!!

James Crampton from UK won... he already has a 187000 number laser!

Should have gone to someone with a 102000 laser... I dunno someone like me.

Yeah I got the same message... it got my hopes up then knocked them back down again!!!

James Crampton from UK won... he already has a 187000 number laser!

Should have gone to someone with a 102000 laser... I dunno someone like me.

I have laser number 23351.

Shoulda' went to some kid like me who would use it to get "blue-chiped" (recruited) for varsity dinghy sailing to a United States Service Academy (Naval Academy or Coast Guard Academy). Just sayin.

Shoulda' went to some kid like me who would use it to get "blue-chiped" (recruited) for varsity dinghy sailing to a United States Service Academy (Naval Academy or Coast Guard Academy). Just sayin.

Maybe if you manned up and decided to attend the only service academy where you can actually go to sea and earn a real degree. United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point NY.

Just saying...

What a surprise... UK Company/UK winner... this started my day off poorly. :mad:

im from england i didnt win it either and i thaught laser was american oops seriousley though where is laser based because if its where im thinking the factry is like the sise of a really big asda or if your from america wallmart i think its an old railway building
and they dont have anything in stock ever and there useless at getting orders out probibily one of the worst companys in the country for service.

Station Works Long Buckby
Northampton
NN6 7PF

Back