Hull decal?

See your local Sunfish dealer. If you don't have a local dealer contact APS this forum sponser for help.

Is there a web site i can buy them on? Or do i have to contact a dealer. I've tried on line with no luck.

talk to a vinal cutter/ sign shop. They'll make you one. Some school districts have vinal cutters which the technology club uses for fund raising, they'll do it cheap.

Yes, I mispelled vinal... I don't knowhow to spell it, and I don't want to go check right now....... vinal vinal vinal!!!

If i could find them in red, (matches my hull stripe) i would. Not into the Navy blue.

I'll look in to getting them cut, Thanks everyone, MoE

Sorry missed the red part in the first post. You could still buy them + some red contact paper and make your self.

No sweat jsdeimel, I can't fault you for trying to be helpfull.

After finding these two pictures: First with a White/Red stripe hull with Navy logo.

Second picture proves to me Red is out there.

Think i'll contact the Mariner where i bought the boat (After all , the boats are made next door.)

Thanks again, MoE

Attachments

• Trailex-SUT-500-2CwithSunfishTwoCanoes.jpg
    Trailex-SUT-500-2CwithSunfishTwoCanoes.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 214048329_22f30337db.jpg
    214048329_22f30337db.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 90
Hi, I've made some of them in red ( see attached picture) as well as some smaller in blue color on vinyl for heat transfer on T-Shirts. They cost about 9 bucks plus shipping.

Attachments

• Red_Decal.JPG
    Red_Decal.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 75
Moeman,

Thanks for posting the picture , you installed it pretty nice !!!

I've got other members getting it in blue and black . My sunfish has the deck stripes like yours but off the centerline . They are blue , but the original sunfish logo is red. I may replace it for a blue one as to have a better match.

Have fun sailing. In Clear Lake, Texas, we are having pretty nice windy days at this time of the year so I am sailing on weekends with my son who started to like sailing.

Jose

Back