how much would you sell this laser for

sailor327

it is a yellow 1995 newly restored and in brand new condition(and im not just saying that). it has never used pro rigging and newly restored blades and a once used radial rig. i will put pictures up tommorrow

Hello Sailor Sam,
I'd have to ask you a few question first. How's the deck, any soft spots on the deck? The other is ,no blade bags, trailer or accessories coming along with it? You also have mentioned once used radial rig. So I am to presume that it has a full rig and sail with it?
Last but not least by any means, what was involved in the restorationof the boat and blades? With no accessories and such, depending on how fast you want to sell the boat. I think an asking price between 14 to 17 hundred on the bottom side and maybe 21-22 hundred tops if everything is in really good condition. It is a ten year old boat. You can check yourself on www.laser.org and see what similiar year model boats are going for and what they have included with them will give you a better idea of what to ask.
Best regards,
Fishingmickey
150087/181157

fishingmickey said:
You can check yourself on www.laser.org and see what similiar year model boats are going for and what they have included with them will give you a better idea of what to ask.
Best regards,
Fishingmickey
150087/181157

All good advice from Fishingmickey. Also bear in mind that what you see on www.laser.org or on other advertising sites is what people are asking for their boats, not what they actually sell for.

The hull alone could fetch 1500 seeing as it is ten years old, two differant rigs, other upgrades like a carbon tiller and such, blade bag, compass, dolly or trailer, racing line package, all up the price. But the big determining factor is how fast you want to sell, if you want to get rid of the boat fast and don't mind taking a small hit, I'd say 1800, but if you can wait, and try and get a good price, I'd list at 2500, and be able to talk down from there.

Back