Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Several hours a year

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Well, I dont really sail...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other... please explain

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
6-8 hours a day during the summer plus regattas, 10-12 hours a week during the spring and fall plus regattas, then only weekend regattas during the winter. It depends on the season and who i'm sailing for.

I wish I didn't have to work every day so I could sail for hours every day!!!!
Anyone out there want to pay my mortage for me so I can sail more???? :)

Cheers
Mark

sail as much as possible, normal sched is:

Monday race laser *every week, always*
Tuesday keelboat PHRF *sometimes*
Wednesday Tasar *usually*
Thursday keelboat OneDesign *not often enough*

Friday pack
Sat/Sun travelling regattas *TOO often!*

After working about 50 hours each week, as well as studying and training in the gym, i usually sail for about 4-5 hours each week. Mostly club racing, AKA training!! tack and gybe twice as much as neccessary, really push the skill limits, so I can be competitive when I get to the Opens. It works for me, and the family dont seem to mind - too much!! lol!

i try to go every weekend. but when you live 45mins from a place to sail and you dont have your license it makes it really hard. i dont sail where i live because there are too many sandbars and spoil islands and there is no where to launch from.

At least 8 hours on the weekend, maby sneek 4-8 hours on weekdays after work. Marsh Creek state park PA is only 5 miles away. I will race with the local club this fall as ive had my boat just three months.

It's all i want to do......, i think ive turned into a junky!!!

at least 8 hours each day and go to the gym :S its getting pretty hard to keep up with school work though doing that

Back