Holt XD OUthaul/cunningham rigging help

Jakeee

has anyone any pictures of Holt XD kits rigged up? or an instructional on how to set it all up? The problem I have is that the instructions I find online are using the harken kits which have two additional 16mm air block with becket so rigging is somewhat differant.

the kit i have can be seen below...

I've looked at laser XD.com but its also a harken set up which is no use to me :(

Attachments

• 170780_1.jpg
    170780_1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 127
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I am having the same questions. Could anyone please advise me which one each of the three red lines in the bundle on the left are?

I believe I have figured this out. The long red line is for the outhaul, the mid length one is the cunningham, and the very short one is a clew tie down (not needed if you have velcro strap already). I will confirm once fitted to boat just in case anyone else reads this in years to come!

One is used for the Cunningham, goes from the hook on the kicker up through the sail and is tied to a block on the other end.

I can't think right now what the others wee used for, well, I know they must be used for the out haul, but just can't think where.

Can maybe get you some pics of mine in a few days when I'm off shift....

No! But you've reminded me! Very short one is for tying the mast to the boat! ( at least thats what use it for) Middle is as I described above, and long for outhaul.

Get yourself a proper clew strap :)

Back