Hijack 4019, Turn Key J24; $5,900 USD

Thread starter #1
State
CANADA
1985 race winning boat in great condition. Very light weight. Price $5,900 USD

Good scoreline, multiple regatta winner. Raced in multiple US National and Regional Championships.

Very good racing sails as well as extra sails for practice. 1st racing set has approx 6 regattas, second set is 2 seasons old. Many other practice sails

Brand new mast , replaced in 2017 ($6000 USD)

Faired keel. Great bottom finish with inter protect.

2005 Mercury 5 HP 2 stroke outboard engine, well maintained and serviced.

1995 Dual Axle trailer with electric brakes, was refurbished in 2016 ($1000 USD)

Comes with Gin Pole and Step Ladder.

Boat is located in Montreal, Québec, Canada. Can be delivered south of the border.

Price: asking $5,900 USD

Contact Louis Samson, cestbonsamson@hotmail.com, 1 (514) 214-6529

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
Hi Louis,
Do you have any more recent photos of the hull, rudder, cockpit and interior? Is her hull dry?
Thanks,
John
Hi John, I don’t have details photos, but everything is in excellent shape. Hull is dry. For the past 3 years, she was kept on the trailer on ground and used only for weekends regattas approx 6-8 weekends. She is currently stored outside with a big tarp covering everything. I soon as weather permit, I will take more pictures and post them on a drop box. If ever you travel to Montreal, you are welcome to come for a visit.

Thanks for the quick reply!
Let me know when you have the other pictures ready for viewing. I'm in Halifax with family in Kingston and friends in the west island of Montreal, so plenty of reasons to come that way for a visit and to have a look at her, once the weather gets better.
Cheers,
JC

Interested. If you can post more pics then great. When weather a bit better would come and have a look if available.

Thanks,
Ted

Rob B

If you guys were the same crazy Canadians that were at Charleston Race Week last year I'll vouch that the boat is in good shape and well worth the asking price!

If you guys were the same crazy Canadians that were at Charleston Race Week last year I'll vouch that the boat is in good shape and well worth the asking price!
That was indeed us. I've been crewing on and off for the past 3 years on this boat. Very solid boat, and the boys have put in the time and money to keep it tip top. I also raced on the boat with the previous owner, and know that 4019 has been worked on (keel and bottom fairing) by Chris Morgan a few times.
This is an awesome deal at $5 900. Jump on the deal and get your season off with a turnkey boat.