Help

hello all,

i have a 10-12 year old colour concept boat and would like to know if anybody has seen this type before.

i could not post the pics so i made this small web site

click here

thanks

jon,
radial 144679

I seem to remember seeing some Lasers with that sort angled lines on the hull a few years ago. I seem to recall that they were called Laser Accent or something like that. Not sure about the Baccarat text though.

soarsey said:
I seem to remember seeing some Lasers with that sort angled lines on the hull a few years ago. I seem to recall that they were called Laser Accent or something like that. Not sure about the Baccarat text though.

I've never seen one of these before. It looks cool though. Did it come from Europe? Are the graphics part of the original paint/gelcoat or are these custom "sticker" type graphics? Some one may have added these on their own in sort of a "pimp my ride" kinda idea.

aah i found a pic of me sailing it. this was one of those frustrating windless days where all you want is a good cold drink.

Attachments

• new baccarat.doc
    690 KB · Views: 83
terraslaser said:
aah i found a pic of me sailing it. this was one of those frustrating windless days where all you want is a good cold drink.

may i say you have a very nice boat.

u sail a radial i see, just like me

where abouts do you sail?

have you seen any of these before

and last question did laser produce the "baccarat" as a limited edition or something

I'm not 100% positive, but I thought Carl Buchan had one with similar graphics at the 2000 US Nationals in Minnesota.

144679 said:
hello all,

i have a 10-12 year old colour concept boat and would like to know if anybody has seen this type before.

i could not post the pics so i made this small web site

click here

thanks

jon,
radial 144679

Well im currently sailing at Pagham Yacht club on the South Coast. But that picture was taken at Bosham. About the last Question, im not too sure about the limited edition bit but i have seen one on ebay once.

terraslaser said:
Well im currently sailing at Pagham Yacht club on the South Coast. But that picture was taken at Bosham. About the last Question, im not too sure about the limited edition bit but i have seen one on ebay once.

You guys in Europe, England and other countries get all the cool laser colors and hull graphics. In the US it's always a choice of 2-4 standard flavors. Less expensive for our builder to only offer a few colors I guess.

Back