Help Remap the Northeast and Support Hurricane Sandy Recovery

Jnoel

The New Jersey coastline has changed significantly. Help Remap the Northeast and Support Hurricane Sandy Recovery July 19, 20, 21 2013. Navionics will donate $1 per mile of sonar logs to benefit the Marine Trades Association of New Jersey Hurricane Sandy Recovery & Relief Fund. How to help: Humminbird and Garmin users can record sonar logs, then upload them to the Navionics webstore. Updated charts, reflecting everyone’s contributions to SonarCharts™ and Community Edits, can be downloaded after about one week. Visit navionics.com/sandy for instructions and more details. I can be contacted at [email protected]

Attachments

• NAV293_HurricaneSandyFlyer_Final_2 dealer.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
iWHzHiof3S
Here is a before and after Screen Shots of Cheesequake Creek, NJ with Navionics SonarCharts.

I tried to add the before and after again of Cheesequake Creek, NJ with SonarCharts. I think it's way cool.

Attachments

• Cheesequake Creek, NJ Pre Sonarcharts.pdf
    71.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Cheesequake Creek, NJ Sonarcharts.pdf
    84.1 KB · Views: 39
Here are some more Navionics SonarCharts of Manasquan River before and after. This stuff is way cool. Ask how to get involved? It's easy and I'm already boating....

Attachments

• Full page photo Manasquan River, NJ PreSonarCharts 002.pdf
    145.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Full page photo Manasquan River, NJ SonarCharts 002.pdf
    202.1 KB · Views: 46
Wanted to thank Sailing for allowing me to post about the SonarCharts weekend in NJ, as well as West Marine, Johnson Outdoors, Marine Trades of New Jersey and the Dealers that participated. It was a great succuss and the new data will be available very shortly. Remember that this is an on going program, so go out and do some sonar logging and have a safe and enjoyable summer.......

001.PNG
002.PNG
Navionics just an update on their APP which added NAV+ SonarCharts and 1 year of Fresheast data program for my charts. here is a before and after of SonarCharts.

Back