Help- have question about storage...

Agent99

Sorry- am writing a book, and the setting leans heavily on where I grew up, which was on a small lake. One of our neighbors had a Sunfish sailboat, and I thought he used to keep it in the water beside his pier, but I'm not sure... this is going back 40 years/1970s : ( and I can't really remember how he stored it and need this info. Would it have been docked at the pier in the water (it was only there in the summer) and covered/not covered? kept upside down on the pier? I know it was always there in the summer (thought it was in water, but not sure), but I honestly don't remember how it was stored. It was a Sunfish though ; )
I have searched for an answer all over the internet and can't find anything... seems like most people have to transport them and don't have the luxury of keeping them at their own pier.
Thanks for any help in advance.

No worries! You can be as creative as you want to be!
Some people keep their Sunfish in the water for days (generally not recommended).
Others pull their fish up on their dock and leave it right side up. Others will store them upside down.

No worries! You can be as creative as you want to be!
Some people keep their Sunfish in the water for days (generally not recommended).
Others pull their fish up on their dock and leave it right side up. Others will store them upside down.
Thanks- I always remember that little boat being there, and out on the lake, but can’t remember ‘how’ it was there
; )

Back