Which Appeals to You More

• Watching multiple AC45 Races

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Watching one AC72 Race

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kimonojoe

Ahoy Everyone,
I am a member of a steering committee, for a class project, at San Francisco State University. The project focuses on small groups working with particular local neighborhoods, in order to develop promotional events that will attract sailing enthusiasts visiting for the 2013 America's cup to various districts in the city. The top 3 proposals will be presented to city hall, of which they will select one for implementation.

Our job as the steering committee is to collect data to help the groups. Since we are COLLEGE STUDENTS, we most definitely have NO MONEY, (LOL!)and cannot afford to purchase data.

Personally I have sailed maybe 2 dozen times in my life from 8ft dinghy’s to 65ft luxury tours: the last time I sailed was a 35' boat in Monterrey bay, with a friend and his dad. I hope to become more involved with sailing as my time frees up over the years, and my income increases.

Please Help Us Discover What Boat Nautical Enthusiasts Enjoy, and What Would Appeal to them When They Visit Our City By Filling Out This Quick and Anonymous Survey.

Thank You Sincerely for Your Time and Help!
MKTG443 Steering Committee S.F.S.U. Spring 2012

Please fill out our survey by clicking the link below:

[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJRQXlPZG1Gc1VLRVVRR0RmeGFtakE6MQ#gid=0]

Back