Hello From Newbie in NJ

Captain_Capsize

Hi Everyone- I just upgraded to a '73 sunfish from my old snark. I thought I'd say 'hi' since i just joined the forum. I'll try to post some pics as soon as i take some!:)

Welcome to The Sunfish Forum and congradulations on the new (to you) boat. I am sure it will bring you lots of enjoyment. Feel free to ask any questions you might have and I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Cheers,

Welcome! I just joined myself and am still actively sailing my Sea Snark along with my Sunfish. I learned to sail on my Sea Snark many tides ago and now my two boys have learned on it too. I restored in completely over the winter including fiberglassing the interior and a complete paint job. I have since acquired a Sunfish and have had an absolute blast with it! It is amazing the speed difference. I am just about done with the restoration of a Sailfish which I have already sailed this year a few times and I am prepping it for a new paint job. Next month we intend on racing a timed course between the Sunfish and Sailfish to see which is fastests! ;-) Welcome aboard and I look forward to our many discussions!

Back