What's new

HARDLY USED SUNFISH FOR SALE IN JACKSONVILLE, FL

capt.sloboat

I have a newer sunfish for sale that came off a yacht that just sold, I used to work on the yacht and bought it from the owners when it sold, but just haven't had the time to use it. I know it is about five years old, but in five years it has yet to be used, and has been covered. It has a brand new sail in the plastic, and fiberglass rudder, daggerboard, this is a top of the line sunfish in like new condition. Asking $2750, but make me an offer I cant refuse. I will post some pictures shortly.
Thanks
Joe

eeiffert

I have a newer sunfish for sale that came off a yacht that just sold, I used to work on the yacht and bought it from the owners when it sold, but just haven't had the time to use it. I know it is about five years old, but in five years it has yet to be used, and has been covered. It has a brand new sail in the plastic, and fiberglass rudder, daggerboard, this is a top of the line sunfish in like new condition. Asking $2750, but make me an offer I cant refuse. I will post some pictures shortly.
Thanks
Joe
I wondered if you had any pictures available? I'm in Sarasota.
Thanks,
Eric

capt.sloboat

I have added some photos of the sunfish, it is a 2005 model, and also came to the realization the this boat has never been in the water, the drain plug hasn't even been installed. This is a great opportunity to get a brand new sunfish for a fraction of the new $4200.00 price tag, the trailer does not come with the boat. As you can see in the pictures, I have the manuals and everything for it in teir original sealed bags. You can contact me on here or directly @ capt.sloboat@ymail.com or by phone (904)509-2425
Thanks,

Joe
sunfish 001.JPGsunfish 002.JPGsunfish 003.JPGsunfish 004.JPGsunfish 005.JPGsunfish 006.JPGsunfish 007.JPGsunfish 009.JPGsunfish 011.JPGsunfish 012.JPG