Hanging Mainsheet While Gybing

gouvernail

Super Opinionated and Always Correct
Whilst for all you Limeys

128986555802242137.png

I giggled.

I know about a revolutionary invention for the Laser, where someone did construct a "round edge" at the transom/deck: no gunwhales there, at least. It is really a complete new constructed edge at the transom, I don't mean the parts that are able to fix/screw to the edges. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to publish a photo of it in the moment. I ask for.

LooserLu

I know about a revolutionary invention for the Laser, where someone did construct a "round edge" at the transom/deck: no gunwhales there, at least. It is really a complete new constructed edge at the transom, I don't mean the parts that are able to fix/screw to the edges. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to publish a photo of it in the moment. I ask for.

LooserLu

That's not funny, Lu. ;)

Hi everybody !!!!!!
This is a GREAT solution !!!!!!
I VOTE IT !!!!

Alex :)

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 88
Hi everybody !!!!!!
This is a GREAT solution !!!!!!
I VOTE IT !!!!

Alex :)

Alex, a big hug for you and Argentina's inventions! Thanks my friend you made it online, that photo. It is exact the photo I was talking about, above.
Yes, I definitely vote for it, too!
Of course, Merrily, to the other side, I like the special fun where the mainsheet gets caught at the rear, just in that moments I not really wanna have it to be caught, when it is blowing...hihi.

Have fun

LooserLu

I seem to remember that there was a company in the UK which at one time sold pairs of corner pieces which prevented the mainsheet from hooking. Thought it was a cool idea.

Back