What's new

Halyard deck pad eye

aborgman

Price $
State
MICHIGAN
City
Ypsilanti
Looking for an old brass halyard deck pad eye, either without the block or with a damaged/broken block.

20210624_180219.jpg

I already have one with a good block, but I hate to cut up a good working vintage block/pad eye.

Alan S. Glos

I can sell you a nice complete bronze pad with brass block for $12 + shipping from Cazenovia, NY If you want it, reply with your mailing address and I will
compute postage and let you know the total.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia,NY

aborgman

I can sell you a nice complete bronze pad with brass block for $12 + shipping from Cazenovia, NY If you want it, reply with your mailing address and I will
compute postage and let you know the total.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia,NY
Thanks for the offer, but I already have a nice complete pad with block... that I don't want to cut up.

I'm actually looking for JUST the padeye without the block (or with a trashed block) so I don't have to cut up a good functional pad/block.

Alan S. Glos

aborgman,

I dug around more in my misc, Sunfish parts box and found what you are looking for, see photo. It had a damaged beyond repair block which I cut off.
$10 + USPS postage. Includes the original pan head mounting screws. If you want it, e-mail me your name and mailing address, and I will compute postage and reply with the total. You then mail me a check, I ship the same day and the part and payment cross in the mail: aglos@colgate.edu

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY
L1140869.JPG

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Last edited: