Good training sail, vang/cunningham wind indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
It was my race sail but it's been sitting flaked in a bag since I stopped sailing lasers. has #187196 on it. very decent training sail or probably still fine for casual racing.

upgraded vang/cunningham/outhaul with swiftcord lines. comes with the required deck hardware
$90 for the sail and $90 for the vang/cunningham, first item to sell comes with a wind indicator

Attachments

It was my race sail but it's been sitting flaked in a bag since I stopped sailing lasers. has #187196 on it. very decent training sail or probably still fine for casual racing.

upgraded vang/cunningham/outhaul with swiftcord lines. comes with the required deck hardware
$90 for the sail and $90 for the vang/cunningham, first item to sell comes with a wind indicator
I am interested in the vang and upgraded rigging. I live in Vancouver.
Andy Hunt

If your sail is still available I'd like to buy it. I live in Belleville, ON but can pay for shipping. I'm new to the forum, how do we go about doing this transaction? EMT or PayPal?
Thanks,
Joey

I am interested in the sail and the vang upgrade and I will pay in US and pay for shipping to Spokane, WA.

CNP

I would like to know if your products are still available. I would like to buy the sail and the rigging things.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.