I have been enjoying the summer so far with the Capri. I have been out in some fun wind, and I have also had some very calm days where I was happy to have my 4 hp Evinrude. Ever since I got the motor I have been constantly trying to improvise a great way to secure the fuel tank in the boat. I didn't want to add anything too permanent because it is nice to sail without the weight of the motor and fuel occasionally. I finally dreamed up what I think is a great solution and began building it on Sunday. The varnish is drying and I will take some pictures and post them later today or tomorrow. I am very happy with the way this project turned out and am looking forward to doing a capsize drill later this week to see how well all of my stuff stays in place.