Free Minifish hull, parts for sale too

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAC

Needs small amount of work. Been sitting on it too long. 508 428-8943 - Al
Hi, I need a sail, dagger board and tiller/rudder for my minfish. I could use a sail too and rigging lines, hardware if decent shape. Would you sell those separately? I don't need the hull, just the parts...thanks!

Thread starter #3
I'd be happy to sell you the wooden parts. As a wood shop teacher of 33 yrs, trust me when I tell you mine are better than factory (reinforced). Presently refinishing them. If you're looking for a "deal," I'm not the guy.

LMAC

I'd be happy to sell you the wooden parts. As a wood shop teacher of 33 yrs, trust me when I tell you mine are better than factory (reinforced). Presently refinishing them. If you're looking for a "deal," I'm not the guy.
OK...what would you sell the rudder, dagger board and hardware for plus shipping to WI? Thanks for the quick response!

Thread starter #6
Are you aware hardware is nearly unavailable? At least out here. I have it, but have to determine if they are dedicated to boats I own. Wood is no problem. My wooden parts carry a lifetime guarantee.

LMAC

Are you aware hardware is nearly unavailable? At least out here. I have it, but have to determine if they are dedicated to boats I own. Wood is no problem. My wooden parts carry a lifetime guarantee.
Why did you ask if I need the rudder hardware..if its so scarce and Im so "unaware"....are you even selling it? What price are you asking for the dagger board and rudder?

Status
Not open for further replies.