FRAUD ALERT!!!

Kim Alix

I was scammed by a man offering to sell a Dynamic Dolly, he sent me 8 photos with various views of an assembled dolly on a concrete area.

Fortunately, I was only scammed for cost of shipping a Dynamic Dolly that never arrived - even had a tracking number but the dolly was never taken to USPS.
His email is:

Oldtoy Train ([email protected]) and [email protected]

His Zelle info identifies as - [email protected]
JON KRISTIN SAMUELS partners in fraud?

The Zelle account will actually say Kristin...

And at the end of his emails this is what he says, which was the first red flag:
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him"
0.jpg. . 0-1.jpg

KA,

If you have a valid USPS Tracking Number, talk to your local Postmaster/Postmistress and see if USPS can pursue action.

Caveat emptor

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY
What a great suggestion, thank you! I'll check on Monday if the post office can locate the owner's account from the tracking number.

Hi Kim

Sorry you got scammed and thank you for posting the FRAUD ALERT. Can you share which venue was used to perpetrate the scam?

As for USPS shipping..."The maximum size for most mailpieces is 108 inches in combined length and girth." The Dynamic Dolly box is 54x18x5, combined length and girth =100 inches. They tend to use Fedex and UPS more though, depending on who has the best rate.

We are legitimate dealers :) for Dynamic, if you decide to go with a new dolly we can get one sent your with free shipping. $545 USD.

[
Hi Kim

Sorry you got scammed and thank you for posting the FRAUD ALERT. Can you share which venue was used to perpetrate the scam?

As for USPS shipping..."The maximum size for most mailpieces is 108 inches in combined length and girth." The Dynamic Dolly box is 54x18x5, combined length and girth =100 inches. They tend to use Fedex and UPS more though, depending on who has the best rate.

We are legitimate dealers :) for Dynamic, if you decide to go with a new dolly we can get one sent your with free shipping. $545 USD.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, it was a pretty upsetting thing but on the flipside, I learned a valuable lesson. I posted in this forum under the "Sunfish Wanted Adds". I made the mistake of posting my email address along with my post about looking for a used dolly . So the man contacted me through my email. I've taught elementary children for 38 yrs, when you're immersed in so much innocence daily, you not only model being a good citizen, but you encourage kindness and honesty to others. I was not even thinking about making myself a victim. :(
What I can control is to keep moving forward with a positive attitude and continue looking for a dolly to store my fish on because I can't get my boat off the racks or the trailer by myself. If you'd like the 8 photos, I'll be happy to send them to you.

Again, thank you for reaching out!
kim alix

Hi Kim

Sometimes scammers steal photos from a Manufacturer's website, I can see from the photos that you posted that those are not photos from Dynamic.

We can say without a doubt that you will enjoy having a dolly. On our last outing we never lifted the boat.

Attachments

• B8F29541-95A9-4EF1-A903-9CE1D97592FC.jpeg
    B8F29541-95A9-4EF1-A903-9CE1D97592FC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
That's a great traveling setup you have! I'm sure a dolly would solve a lot of my problems, but I can't afford the cost of a new one. I have $300.00 to spend maybe $350 to include shipping. The well for used dolly's is bone dry it seems!

:) Kim alix

Back