For Sale 1986 Laser with trailer $900.00 missing spars Garden City, Mi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Up for Sale is a 1986 Laser with trailer $800.00 obo missing spars, have radial and full sale, rudder dagger board, tiller, riging, trailer please contact me through here I will be out of town for the next week but will be able to get a hold me on here, i should have pictures up next monday when i get boat out of storage

Hi Grant,
I'm interested in you boat and look foward to seeing pictures.
I'm in Ohio and may very well like to make arrangements to come up and see the boat.

Hi Grant,
I need a hull to replace a damaged one. I work near Garden City. Let me know when you could be available. I would like to take a look at your boat.

Thanks,
Jeff 734-621-3802

Thread starter #10
Hi Grant,
I need a hull to replace a damaged one. I work near Garden City. Let me know when you could be available. I would like to take a look at your boat.

Thanks,
Jeff 734-621-3802
sorry just saw your post, i left a voicemail, call me back when you get a chance if your interested

Up for Sale is a 1986 Laser with trailer $800.00 obo missing spars, have radial and full sale, rudder dagger board, tiller, riging, trailer please contact me through here I will be out of town for the next week but will be able to get a hold me on here, i should have pictures up next monday when i get boat out of storage
Grant have you sold your laser--- if not please give me a call --- Paul --- 705-949-9629

Status
Not open for further replies.