Flying Laser!

ChalmersP

moz-screenshot.png
Has anyone else seen this picture? I saw it on Sailing Anarchy! I though it was pretty cool, and wanted to show it to the rest of you guys! Its blowing like snot here in Fort Myers, I hope its the same for all you other Floridians!

Attachments

• Awesome Laser.jpg
    Awesome Laser.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 320
Gas for weekend trip to Fort Myers - $50
Regatta entry fee - $30
Getting launched into orbit from a killer pitchpole - priceless

DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done numerous impressive crash and burns but niothing like that. Anyway I can get a copy of that somewhere to show my sailing students what their test out of beginner sailing is going to be? lol

cant see the image :( is it the one as torrid's avatar?

EDIT: never mind I just wasn't logged in! Savage picture, how did it manage to get the full hull out of the water?

Haha ! Are-you kidding me ! .. . are you sure that this pictures is real ?! :eek: OMG ..

Apparently something is missing from that picture :)

How much wind do you think you need to get the hull out of the water

Apparently something is missing from that picture :)

How much wind do you think you need to get the hull out of the water

Seems to me that if it is a real picture, then it had to be a wave that tossed it. Looks awesome whether it is real or not.

Here's another Flying Laser - my friend George got ejected off the transom before the boat did a complete front roll. Tomales Bay CA

Attachments

• Olson-Roll-R.jpg
    Olson-Roll-R.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 155
Its blowing like snot here in Fort Myers, I hope its the same for all you other Floridians!

Its been pretty calm over here on the east coast (Palm Beach). Went out last weekend with the surfboard on the roof to get to the beach and find it completely flat (and a no swimming sign for sharks). I picked the wrong floating fiberglass that day.

if anneyboddy wants to try that weve done that in a topper before just 3 simple steps 1 get your fat mate to sit on the bow 2 go as fast as you can 3 head straight into a wave and the boat will stop and go into a forlward roll.
but on a more serious note dont because youll probibily berak your mast

Back