Media Flipper Logic

Sail4SC

LMW Seal :)

Attachments

• FlipperTactics_sm.jpg
    FlipperTactics_sm.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 214
That has to be photoshopped. If, not please tell the story as to how the seal got on the boat...

Tyler Andrews, Nicole Beachler, Leah Heopfner, and I left the dock 2 hours before the first race of the last day at Midwinters West(way ahead of everyone and way too early). Tyler was a couple minutes ahead of us at the opening of the marina to the ocean. At a distance it looked like he had managed to get a large bird and his boat and was trying to pet it. When I got closer it turned out to be a baby seal or sea lion or something a little bigger than an otter. Tyler got it to jump on and off the stern of his boat, and then got it to the bow, when he started gybing to see if it could stay on (which it could). After about five minutes he got it to jump onto Nicole's boat and we left Nicole and Leah playing with it and sailed to the course. About 30 minutes later and a mile from where Tyler picked it up, I noticed the seal (or whatever it was) was still on Nicole's boat and it wouldn't get off. Nicole did not want to push it off and then the sequence started. When I got in I heard someone else got the seal on th bow of their boat and sailed all three races with it there.

Back