Fish Pod

signal charlie

Staff member
Moving to Suffolk, Virginia as soon as we find a nice place, sending out the Advance Party in a Pods container.

IMG_1696.jpg

Let's see, yes, we are leaving a nice spot, moving to be closer to family.

For Sale as soon as we are gone if anyone is interested :)
6714 East Bay Blvd, Navarre Florida. It will sell for around $550K. Hammock conveys.

As for clamps, I have a few rolling tool trolleys and a rolling work bench, I'm hoping most of the hand tools, clamps, power tools etc fit on the bottom shelf, then I wrap the sides with plastic film and roll the whole thing onto a UHaul.

IMG_0853.JPG

Our Penobscot 14 ST. JACQUES will go out with 1965 Alcort WAVE and 1982 AMF PHOENIX. This will be the first move for ST. JACQUES as she was built here. WAVE on the other hand has traveled from Waterbury to Hawaii, to Corpus Christi, TX, up to Ft Worth then over to Navarre.

Skipper, Capn Jack and ST. JACQUES 2013

Jack Penobscot 14 stem test fit ACL JDH .JPG

At least you won't be THAT far from a marine environment. But considering that you are used to being 30 seconds from the water, well... anything else would probably seem like a long ways.

Best of luck with your new location! :)

- Andy

Sometimes, believe it or not, we are too close to the marine environment. We hope to have waterfront at the next place, but the priority is to get out there before the next Summer.

If anyone is up there in the Hampton Roads area with some ideas, holler. Newport News, Carrollton, North Suffolk, Yorkville, Hobson.

One exciting bit, there is a good group of Sunfish sailors who sail the Chesapeake just off of Grandview Island (Hampton). They sail most weekends plus other days of the week. We plans to hide spare Sunfish bits in the trunks of their cars when they are not looking :)

Thanks Wavedancer, we hope to have a similar space in the Hampton Roads area. There is a very active Sunfish crowd on Grandview Island and several University sailing programs, it will be nice to see more than just our sailboats on the water.

Back