Fees for the Laser Hull Plaques & Sail Buttons?

I wonder if LP has paid the outstanding royalty fees for the last decade. That dispute seems to have "disappeared".
I believe round 2 of that is still going on in a Connecticut court. That everybody involved have obviously agreed to not talk about it publicly is probably a good thing.

Not in NW Europe. Parts supply has never been / is never a problem. Everything is readily available.
In NE Europe you've been able to get most of what you want most of the time, but I understand it was a bumpy ride for my former local dealer. There's no walk-in store anymore, so it's either the Internet or a day trip to a neighbouring country now.

-

n NE Europe you've been able to get most of what you want most of the time, but I understand it was a bumpy ride for my former local dealer. There's no walk-in store anymore, so it's either the Internet or a day trip to a neighbouring country now.

Yeah, that's the difference, I suppose. The dealer is 40 mins. from my home and has a proper webshop - for when I'm too lazy to make the trip.

Menno

Yeah, that's the difference, I suppose. The dealer is 40 mins. from my home and has a proper webshop - for when I'm too lazy to make the trip.

Menno

Must be nice. Now it appears you may get to feel the pain MANY of us have been enduring for YEARS! Once you've been in our shoes a bit you'll understand our feelings.

The dealer is 40 mins. from my home
I used to live only 2 km from the dealer's warehouse... could have pulled the trolley I bought from him home along the sidewalk :D
But now it's a 2.5 h ferry ride + a 3.5 h drive to the nearest dealer with a real shop, in Riga. (And I'm not sure if they have a very wide selection of parts.)

_

Back