What's new

Fall Parts and Gear Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan S. Glos

Sunfish Mid-Summer Parts and Gear Garage Sale

I have most Sunfish hardware, modern or vintage (some NOS - New Old Stock) for sale at prices 50% or more off list. Hull and rudder hardware, goosenecks, bow handles, blocks, rudders, tillers, mainsheet and halyard cleats, dagger boards, bailers (metal or plastic), lines, sails, covers. Some items are as-is; some are fully reconditioned. Brass and bronze items can be burnished to better than new condition. Spars and cockpit trim are pick-up only in Cazenovia, NY due to excessive shipping costs - all other items can be shipped, USPS, UPS or FedEx. These parts are genuine Sunfish Class legal parts for racing or authentic restoration projects.

E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu. Tell me what you need and I will reply with photos and prices.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Attachments

Alan S. Glos

Michael,

The bronze 7.5" carriage bolt, wing nut and plastic positioning tube is $12 + postage. Reply with your mailing address and e-mail address and I will send you a bill for the total.
You then mail me a check, I mail the part and the part and payment cross in the mail.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

John Young

How much each for the following? (I listed which photo it was in)

Sunfish sail hook (round) Photo 1
2 pad eyes Photo 1
mast halyard cleat w/screws (1972) Photo 1
Bronze gooseneck Photo 3
Mast halyard Pulley Photo 1

Thanks,

John

Last edited:

Alan S. Glos

John,

Sorry about the delay in responding. I have been out of town for the past week.

Attached is a photo of the Sunfish parts you are interested in just to make sure we are talking about the same parts. I will clean them up before I ship them.

Prices:

Sail snubbing hook (that bolts on the forward edge of the cockpit lip with mounting bolts and nuts $4.00
Deck pad eyes with slotted mounting screws. $3 reach x 2 6.00
Halyard "horn" cleat with mounting screws 6.00
Bronze gooseneck with set screw 38.00
Halyard deck block with mounting screws 10.00

Shipping; USPS Small Flat Rat ship anywhere box 7.00

Total: $71.00

If you want these parts, e-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu and give me your mailing address. Then you can mail me a check, I will mail the parts and the parts and payment will cross in the mail.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Attachments

Alan S. Glos

Added: I now have 2 New, Old Stock (NOS) Harken ratchet blocks the right size for a Sunfish, Laser or other similar sized boat. Let me know if you are interested.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Alan S. Glos

Zarine,

Which items are you interested in? Let me know and I can give you prices. By the way, I can't ship out of the country - too complicated.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.