Eduardo Cordero

altair

It appears that this guy is one of if the best Sunfish sailors today. I saw a picture of him in the Windward Leg and it appears that he is a small guy. Does anyone know how tall he is and how much he weighs? If he is small, I was just curious to know how he wins in heavy air.

altair said:
It appears that this guy is one of if the best Sunfish sailors today. I saw a picture of him in the Windward Leg and it appears that he is a small guy. Does anyone know how tall he is and how much he weighs? If he is small, I was just curious to know how he wins in heavy air.

He hikes like an animal upwind and rides the waves fast downwind.

5'.5 to 5'.7 about 160 +- lbs HE WORKS OUT EVERY DAY TO STAY IN TOP SHAPE. EDWARDO DOES ALL THE LITTLE THINGS AND ALWAYS TRYS TO CATCH THE EXTRA LITTLE PUFF, MOST WON'T WORK FOR. IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE TO GO TO ONE OF HIS CLINIC'S DO SO.

HE ALSO A CLASS ACT TO MEET AND TALK WITH.

In case you missed this on the other websites:

There will be a Sailing Clinic given by World Champion Eduardo Cordero on Saturday, July 9, 2005 and Sunday, July 10, 2005 at the Lewes Yacht Club preceeding the Nationals. The fee for this clinic will be $200. This clinic will have a limited membership and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Connie Miller at 302-645-8239 or at [email protected].

Back